baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter Fun!!!





We had such an awesome Easter! It was so much fun, very busy but fun. We got the kids up early to open Easter baskets, then went to church. After church we met our friends down at Drake Park for the annual Easter egg hunt. Connor loved seeing the Easter bunny!! It was freezing outside but the kids had a blast. As you can see we had quite a few kids with us! The actual egg hunt only lasted a minute and a half but luckily when we went out to my parents house Connor had an Easter egg hunt all to himself! Also Zachary started crawling on Easter!! It was so awesome and what a special day for him to pick to start crawling! Also on Easter we decided to take the kids swimming so it was extremely busy for them but it was such a different Easter than what we normally have and suprisingly I enjoyed the change! Maybe next year things will change but for now I am enjoying the time spent with my family and everyone is doing awesome which I am so grateful for!

2 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

You know there are so many things that I have been doing in Portland that I don't stop and think that maybe I should stay home and do things. This looks like so much fun!

Amber said...

It was so much fun!! Maybe next year you'll stay in town and we'll all go together!