baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

17 weeks

 
 
Well here is some more belly shots! Connor saw daddy drawing on my belly so therefore he wanted his favorite number on his belly! It was cute, so maybe it'll be something we'll continue doing each time! Maybe we'll even get Zachary in on it and put a number on his belly! He was already lifting up his shirt since Connor and mine were each up! We had our doctor's appt today and it went well. I gained a pound :-( but I'm not gonna get too upset cuz that is my first pound this entire pregnancy!! I even got a copy of my weight from each of my other pregnancies and at this point with Connor I had already gained 12 pounds and with Zachary I had already gained 11 pounds. So I am doing better this time around definantly and hopefully I won't gain as much weight at all and it will then be easier for me post baby to lose some more weight! I am going to call to set up my ultrasound appt in about 30 minutes so I'll let you guys know that date when I call but for now I'm off to work!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

That picture of you and Connor is so cute!! I didn't even think of taking pictures of the belly at different points and making note of which week they were. :-)

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

love it! Can't wait till Oct 9th!! That's Canadian Thanksgiving so I wikk have the day off and will be antisipating a new blog spot from you that day!! haha!

Sabrina said...

Look at that baby belly! I had already gained 12 pounds by this time.. good for you with the ONE pound!! Can you feel him/her now? I noticed Kael around 16 weeks and Raegan at 18 weeks...

Amber said...

Yes miss Katie I know that a lot of people will be expecting a blog that day ;-) my appt is at 2 in the afternoon so you'll at least have to wait till early evening for that though! And to mama beans nope I haven't felt the baby move yet but I never really felt it that often with my other pregnancies so I'm not too worried about it! I would love to be one of those women that feel the baby all the time but it has never been that way and most likely won't ever! And thanks on the 1 pound congrats! I'm pretty proud of myself for that!