baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cutie Pie



Taylor's first swimsuit!!! How freakin' cute is this!? I couldn't resist as soon as the package came I opened it up and tried it on her and I love it! Now I just need to wait till she gets a little bigger before we take her to the pool! We had her six week checkup yesterday and my little girl weighs in at a whopping 8lbs 3 ounces! So needless to say she is a petite little thang and she's in the 5th percentile! The doc says he's not too worried about her weight...yet so hopefully at her next check up at 4 months she'll have gained a lot more weight! Other than that she is healthy, we're dealing with a bit of thrush right now but she's on some medicine to take care of that. She's been smiling a lot more but every single time I take out the camera she instantly stops smiling and just stares at the camera! Sleeping wise she's still not doing that great. She'll sleep for about 3 hour stretches at a time. I'm trying hard to remind myself that every baby is different but it's hard when I know that I had both boys sleeping through the night at 6 weeks and i'm doing nothing different in her bedtime routine than I did with theirs. Every baby is different and I guess she's just not ready to give me a decent nights sleep! Also wanted to give out a special thank you to Mama Beans for these awesome cherry overalls that Taylor looked super cute in yesterday! I love hand me downs :-)

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

AAAHHHH!! The Overalls! So awesome to see one of "my" babies in cute clothes my little girl wore!! THANK YOU!

Christy said...

First of all, there is nothing cuter than a baby in a swim suit. Taylor looks adorable!

Second of all, feel lucky that Taylor is sleeping for at least 3 hour stretches. Trust me, it could be a lot worse.

Life Is Good said...

Cute pics!

Remember that Taylor came two weeks or so early so technically she could just be four weeks instead of six. She'll get there. Besides she has to make it fun for you mommy!

Look forward to the summer pics of the kids at the pool.

Pixie said...

Oh she's so cute! I didn't know they made swimsuits so small. LOL I hope her sleeping pattern improves, for your sake and hers! And I hope her thrush goes away soon. CUTE bibs, by the way!

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

fun new clothes!!! What a cutie!