baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Week in Pictures


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Zachary is finally starting to learn some of his colors! Plus he is just so darn cute in the videos! And besides Connor's little peep in this video he has been MIA everytime I get the camera out to take some pics so that is why lately it's been only Zach and Taylor!

Taylor has already been getting a little camera shy so she'll be all happy and cooing and then she sees the camera and her face goes from happy to nothing! So I have to be a little sneaky with the camera when I try to get her to smile!

She's starting to make a lot of silly little expressions and it's so much fun to get her going when she is laughing and cooing and smiling!

Uncle Brent showing Taylor some love!

So this last christmas my niece suprised me with a present for Taylor, when I opened it I was suprised because she had made Taylor a mobile on her own. She hadn't told her mom what she was doing or anything and I think it turned out absolutely perfect! It was such a heartfelt thing for my niece to do and makes me realize that much more how much I love her! Taylor enjoys her mobile immensley, she was smiling at it and staring intently at it! So cute :-)

10 comments:

Pixie said...

Hey, there's a couple little smiles in there! Awesome! And Zach's really starting to talk isn't he? He's getting to be such a big boy...Great job for him on the colors too! What's with Connor being all camera shy? That's a first, I think!

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

cute pics for sure! You are a loved little family :)

Ashley said...

What great pics! Zachary is one clever boy! He is so cute to see on video. Taylor sure is getting big!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to get to see Taylor and of course Zac and Connor.

I assume we will be coming in Oregon in July or August.

I love seeing your pictures and watching the kids grow.

Love you all - Nana

Anonymous said...

the kids all all growing so quickly. Taylor smiling at her uncle brent so cute. zachary is talking how cute when he says more , more like mo mo mo. he he love you guys auntie becky

Christy said...

How old was your niece who made the mobile? That was incredibly sweet.

Of course, your babies are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love her little smile. it's soo cute. way to go for zach he's getting so big! love and miss you lots.

Amber said...

Courtney~ Zach is a talking machine now! He has taken off in the talking in the last two months! And who knows with Connor and his camera shyness, maybe he's just having a moment!

Christy~ My niece is nine years old!

Christy said...

Amber,
I emailed Ashley. She said that she just decided to take a break from blogging for a while.

Life Is Good said...

Your niece is tickled that you blogged about her gift!
She says that she loves you too! And of course...Taylor!