baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

Fourth of July

We had a busy fourth of july here. It was such a nice day that we decided to take the kids swimming with some of our friends. The pool wasn't too busy at all and we ended up spending two hours there! Taylor decided that that would be the prime time to fall asleep and she slept in the pool for about an hour and a half. After the pool it was off to an awesome bbq with the family at the park. The kids all had a blast playing together and it was a great time just spent hanging out! After the bbq it was again off to a friend's house to watch the fireworks. We stopped and got a few for the kids to do and by the time the firework show started at 10pm the kids were exhausted and falling asleep! By the time we got home it was almost midnight and I was exhausted but all in all it was an awesome day!


The best shot that I could get of my kids together with their patriotic shirts!


Taylor sat in her chair almost the entire night! She was not startled at all by the fireworks she just sat around and watched everything going on without a peep out of her!


My boys and their sparklers! Zachary was a little afraid of all the noise and fireworks going on!


The fam damily together! But if you notice there was a firework going off in the bottom right corner and that is where all of my kids eyes were instead of on the camera!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christy said...

Very sweet photo of your little family. I am glad you guys had such an awesome time. Personally, I was super annoyed by the fireworks this year - THEY WOKE PORGIE UP. I don't take to kindly to people waking my baby up.

Rachel said...

The fireworks did not wake Max up but as soon as they stopped he woke up-go figure. Great photo of the FAM. I found your blog through Christy.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good 4th. I wish that I could have been in Oregon this year for the 4th, last was great. I hope to see you soon.

Ashley said...

I am glad you had a good time. The family photo is just fantastic but it is so funny that all the kids are looking the other way!!!

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

what a great family photo!!!

Pixie said...

Sounds like you guys had a very fun and busy time! I love Taylor's little chair, it's so cute. Glad you guys had fun.

Megan said...

Hey Amber, Happy 4th of July (1 week + belated!) My brother watched the fireworks from Canada, across the water in the States! (My family lives quite close to the border.)
Taylor's looking great in her bumbo!