baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Video time

Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately, I seem to be so freakin' busy nowadays! But I did manage to take a few pictures and videos this week since I know that's what you all want to see is more pictures/videos of my kids ;-) Next week I shall have a more interesting/sad/hopeful/nervous/a lot of emotions blog post because it's been something that I've wanted to talk about for quite some time but haven't but next week I shall so stay tuned.... On a side note here a few videos of Taylor and the first one she is totally Asa's child. All of my kids (including Asa!) have an obbession with hair and nobody's hair is as good as mommy's hair. While it constantly annoys me if the boys try and run their fingers through my hair with taylor she is just a baby and I love how excited she gets so it's okay for now! The second video is just her talking a little in the bathtub. I was hoping for more talk from her that's the most I got! Enjoy :-)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting some more pictures (video) of Taylor. I have been waiting to see more of her.

I am so looking forward to meeting my first great-granddaughter on Sunday.

Love to you all - Nana

Christy said...

Taylor is looking too cute. I can't wait to hear more next week!

Anonymous said...

I love the videos. Taylor is getting so big and is adorable.

Take care

Anonymous said...

I am dead sure that you haven’t used www.LeadsByVideo.com for promoting your products. Otherwise you would not have been complaining.