baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Because I'm Insane


Day 1 of 365, originally uploaded by amberdean.

Okay so I've been working myself up to this for about 7 months. But I've finally decided to participate in a group on Flickr It is called Project 365 Kids and you take a picture of your child daily for an entire year. While the task seems daunting to me it's something that I know I will love to look back on when it's over. So join me if you'd like! I'd love the comments to keep me motivated! To start the day off I wanted to use some of the boys body paint soap in the bath tub but it didn't work out the way I wanted it too so I settled for this instead!

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

OK, so the SAME kid for 365 days? Of kids in general?

Life Is Good said...

she is SO tan!

Amber said...

Yep you pick one subject and take a picture everyday of that one subject. I'd like to do all my kids but I'm going to start with one and ease into it and then add the other kids maybe later

Christy said...

What a great idea! Maybe I'll start something like that when Izzy is born.

The Writer said...

She's so stinking cute! I'd do something like that but it tips off my laziness meter. I mostly just come home from work and lay down these days, anything to get that little monkey out of my ribcage!

Megan said...

Hey!
How are things?
Email me (if/when you have time - yeah so like in 10 years!)