baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Holiday's Are Here!

We have had a busy few weeks around here! A lot of things to do and a lot of things still left to do! We had Asa's holiday party a few weekends ago and it was a lot of fun. I got a super cute dress, got myself all dolled up and spent a night out with Asa. We even got on the dance floor which I am not at all interested in but Asa wanted to go out there so I finally relented! I am seriously a horrible dancer! And then a few days after that I went to another holiday party with my sister in law Becky for her work. My brother didn't want to go so I took his place instead. I took the boys with me and they got to see Santa again and they played and ate lots of cookies! And now this next Friday is Connor's 5th Birthday!!! I can't believe he is almost five! So we are having a little party for him which he is super excited about and then it's christmas time which the kids are even more excited about! We weren't going to do a christmas tree this year but some good friends of our graciously donated a tree to us so we got that set up and we got lights on our house. Makes it all feel a little more christmasy! Now off to the pictures of our last few weeks!

All dressed up for the holiday party!


Dancing the night away!


Connor visiting with Santa and Mrs. Claus!


Zachary looking oh so happy after Santa gave him a gift to take home!


Daddy holding the kids by our tree


Mommy holding the kids by our tree


Taylor loves to break out her dance moves too. She doesn't care if you're singing or an actual song she just likes to dance! She espicially loves to dance to Veggie Tales!


Checking out some snow so stayed in our yard for about half a day! The snow tends to melt pretty quick here.


Uncle Brent helping Zachary hang some ornaments out at Grandma's house!

3 comments:

Christy said...

First, you look fabulous Amber! Second, I can't believe how big all of your babies are! Connor is going to be 5! Holy cow - he is all grown up!

I love the picture of Taylor looking at the snow. So beautiful.

Shasta's Stuff said...

It was good to see you too! Taylor and the boys are getting so big, I love the pic of you and Asa... you look like a happily married couple...

Megan said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hope you all have fun with Taylor's first Christmas!!