baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Birthdays and Christmas Oh My!

Friday the 21st was Connor's 5th Birthday!! He was so excited the whole day and he couldn't wait for his party to start! The babysitter even threw him a mini party earlier and gave him gifts and they ate cupcakes! I am so happy that they are with a great baby sitter who I know takes good care of them! So Connor wanted to do his birthday at Pappy's Pizza and he was honestly so busy playing the whole time that I got like literally 4 pictures of him! He got some awesome gifts though and we have already finished his own hand written thank you cards! Then it was onto Christmas which we had a great christmas busy as usual but it was a lot of fun! We spent the night at my parent's house christmas eve and spent christmas morning with them then it was off to Asa's moms to spend the afternoon/evening with her. The day was so jam packed and busy that the kids had literally no time to stop and so I thought today would be a laid back day around the house but the kids have been fighting all day and Taylor is sick with a cold now and whiny all day today but such is the life of a parent!

Happy Birthday baby boy!!


Zachary enjoying the finer things in life! ;-)


Zachary and Taylor were each lovin the carousel!


Taylor couldn't get enough of trying to get the pop out of this cup!


Someones happy with his birthday!


The annual tradition of going in the hot tub on Christmas Eve! It was extremely cold out though and I think that might be part of the reason why Taylor is sick right now!


The whole gang!


Connor and Zachary lovin' their new chairs!


The annual picture with the kids and my parent's dog Zeus!


The kids all had such a good time opening their presents!


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoy your New Year!

2 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Looks like a blast! I love your family photo, it is perfect! All the kids are looking at the camera even, priceless.

Christy said...

You are amazing Amber. Your babies are so happy! I am barely keeping my head above water over here.

I am glad you had such a great Christmas!