baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 07, 2008

Snow Day

It's finally started snowing here! And because I am not always a good mom about taking my kids out into the snow yesterday was the first time Connor had ever been sledding! We had such a blast though. We had my brother and his girlfriend over for dinner last night and we decided to bundle all the kids up and take them across the street to this little hill. Taylor was not at all happy with her snowsuit! She couldn't crawl and she was getting so frustrated trying to figure it out but it was so cute to watch! Once we got outside though she was fine. Connor and Zachary had so much fun and it was so cool to see their faces just light up being outside playing! We ended up having an awesome night with my brother. I just love watching him play with my kids! It's nights like these that I am extremely grateful for the family that I have in my life, couldn't ask for anything more!

Everybody getting ready to go sledding! And just a little FYI all the stores that I went to yesterday were sold out of sleds so we improvised and pool toys instead!


Zachary's having fun here!


Connor's first time down the hill!


He's looking so cold here!


I thought this was such a great picture if only the snowflake didn't cover my face! I still like it though!


We even managed to get video of the boys sledding adventure!

3 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

That's great! I felt like I was there with you. I miss the Bend snow. I love the family pic, so cool with the snow falling and everything.

Christy said...

I am so jealous of the snow. It was 70 degrees in New Jersey today. It seems like the winters keep getting warmer and warmer.

Anyways, it looks like you guys had a great time! I love the pictures.

Shasta's Stuff said...

Oh how I miss Bend! I sled down that hill a few years back with Dakota. :-) I miss you and looks like you had a great time! :-)