baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Latest

So I guess I should probably give you an update on my life. Well we have officialy moved into our house and we both love it. It is smaller than are old place but that fact that it is an actual house is good for us. We were getting tired of the duplex and apartment life. It has a fenced in yard for the kids to play and they are both loving hanging out outside! Both of the kids are doing awesome Connor just started Busy Buddies again this week and he has such a blast there. Today is show and tell day and he told me he wants to bring his Hoodwinked DVD to show everyone! Zachary is keeping me on my toes, he is getting into EVERYTHING! I don't recall Connor getting into anything he could touch so this is a bit different for me and he's still needing to learn that no means no because when I say no to him he just smiles and keeps on doing it! I am doing awesome as well keeping myself busy between work and the boys. I've also still been working out as often as I can and have lost 20 pounds so far! I am very happy with the weight that has come off so far and hope that it continues to come off. I was so happy last week because I was able to fit into a pair of jeans that were from before I got pregnant with Zach and they actually had some room in there! Now I just have to keep working hard so I can fit into the jeans from before Connor......

1 comment:

Shasta's Stuff said...

You go girl! I know you can do it! :-)