baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 01, 2006



So we had a busy weekend! Still trying to pack and then out to my moms for our usual Sunday dinner! But we are coming up too soon on a sad day. In a week and a half Becky is moving to the East Coast and I will truly miss her. We have had our share of ups and downs but no matter what she is family to me. Unlike other family I would never turn my back on her and pretend that she doesn't exist just because their is an issue, she will always be my sister in law. She has been in my life for 5+ years and although her and my brothers relationship is complicated to say the least I wish that it could have worked. But the time has come for both of them to move on. She is my sister in law no matter what and more importantly she is Auntie Becky to my two children and I can only hope that she will continue to be involved in their lives because they love her so dearly!

2 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

Family is family! Nomadder what!

Life Is Good said...

Reading through your blog to see what I missed while I was "turning my back on you". Hmmmm... pretty interesting. Could say that this road is not a one way street....often times traveled by "both sides of the story" and also that I feel that "your" family is given more lee-way and more acceptance than "his" family.
Hope that you don't still have such convictions for "us" now as you did then.