baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 19, 2006

AHHHH!!!

We bought a bike trailer last week for me to start riding my bike to take Connor to Busy Buddies and I was way excited about it! We got it all set up this weekend and Asa and I each took practice runs around the block with the kids to see how much they'd like it and they enjoyed it immensly, espically Connor!
 
So today I get everyone ready and we're off to the pool. My bike was acting kinda funny and I made it about halfway to the pool and my entire pedal came off!! How crazy is that!? So here I am on the side of the road trying to put my pedal back on and it's not working for me at all. I call my dad and he's at work about to go to a suicide call so who knows how long he'll be! My next option is my friend! I call her up and in no time she comes and picks me up and takes Connor to Busy Buddies and then takes me home. I am so grateful for her because whenever I need anything she is there, no questions asked! Thank you Court!!! So then as soon as I get home my dad calls and comes to my house and picks me up. We go to my bike and he uses a hammer to get it back on cuz he says its missing a bolt and that it should be okay for a little bit till he can find a bolt to put on it. I get on my bike to ride it home and the pedals are off so as you move your feet one pedal is supposed to be at the bottom and one at the top but no they were both in the middle! So therefore I had to walk my bike home and it was a pain is the a** and now who knows when I'll get to ride again! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pixie said...

I CANNOT believe you had soooo much trouble with that damn pedal! I drove past there around 2 or so and your bike was gone, so I'm glad to know you got it back! Oh, thanx for the mention of me in your blog...sweet! And you know already, anytime, just call me! Luv ya. :)

Shasta's Stuff said...

I have problems with my bike almost every time I ride it! So I don't ride it anymore. :-(

Amber said...

You know I think I might just do away with the bike and get the one that Asa has that is at his sisters house or one of my mother-in-laws but I might have to look those over first to see if they look okay or not!