baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

 
 

Alas one of my dear friends wants a picture of me on here. My first thought is why would someone want to see a picture of me, cuz I sure as heck don't!! But maybe not everyone wants to see pics of my boys everytime except of course me and my grandma!! So there you go a pic of me.(Had to put ones of me and Connor though cuz the ones of just me look kinda funny!)I figured I'd put up a pic of us before I started working out too, can you tell the difference? Still working out a lot and I'm actually enjoying it which is suprising for me! But other than that nothing too interesting going on with me, I'm getting excited for Fourth of July and of course July 3rd which is going to be a blast!! Some of our friends are up visiting from San Diego and a bunch of our friends and us are all going out to dinner and then drinking on the 3rd!! I'm so excited, just to have everyone back together and to hang out and have a good time! Then on the fourth if all goes as planned the brand new activity pool is opening at Juniper so we are going to kiddies there and then to Gregg and Tressa's for an awesome BBQ and watching the fireworks! Asa has all next week off too so hopefully we'll do some fun stuff together and maybe work on unpacking the rest of our boxes, finally!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

OMG!! Yes you can see the diff between the two pics!! Good job I'm so proud of you! Yeah you and me will have to go take some pics some time. None of me since I just keep getting bigger and bigger! :-) I really want to do that one with the paint though! I really thing that would be cool!

Amber said...

Which one with the paint? Like painting your belly?

Pixie said...

Yeah, you can definitely see a difference in your face, but of course, you're always beautiful. ;)It is good to see pics of you on here...I mean we love the boys, but we love to see you on here too. :p