baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 03, 2006

To Qoute Britney Spears

Oops, I did it again!! I don't know what it is about Britney Spears but no matter what she does I still can't read enough about her! Maybe it's cuz part of my childhood consisted of listening to her music so I still think of her as the pop star and not so much the mess she's been looking lately. Anyhoo getting sidetracked here, oops I did again.....And what I mean by that is as of Friday we found out that we are expecting our third child!!!!! This came as quite a shock to me, but a good shock no less. I hadn't had that time of month thing that we all love so much so I decided that I may as well go buy a test. Not even 30 seconds after it sat the plus sign came up! I didn't quite believe it so in a couple hours I took the next one and again same results. Now I'm thinking what is Asa gonna say??? He gets home from work, Connor is at Busy Buddies and Zachary is sleeping so I tell him that there's something I need to show him and he says uh oh that doesn't sound good. So I walk him in the bathroom and show him the two tests. He being the guy that he is says what does this mean? I say what do you think it means, we're pregnant!! And then I start blabbering like a fool saying I don't want him to be mad at me and I don't want him to think I did this on purpose and he was relatively calm. He just got a smile on his face and said I think you're brewing a baby!! The reason why I thought he'd be mad was because I've been off my birth control for about 2-3 months now because my periods were so irregular and I wanted to take a month off of the pill and then get back on and see if they would regulate themselves. Well after the first month went by I got somewhat accustomed to the not taking a pill and it was hard to get myself back on track of taking it. But Asa is not mad about anything with this situation because he knew there was a possibility and I guess our cautiousness wasn't as cautious as we thought! And I think that he is getting more used to this new plan that has come up. I decided I'd call my doctor and we set up an appt and they were able to get me today at 1:00. So therefore I just got back from the dr. and they confirmed that yes I am pregnant but we're still not sure when my due date is since I can't remember when I had my last period!! Sooooo she scheduled an ultrasound for me this Thursday at 10 am to figure out how far along I am! My appt consisted of going over family health history and whatnot. But now my last post will no longer be as fun for me as I had hoped because yes I will still be going out tonight with all my friends and that in itself will be fun, but now there will be no drinking for me, well at least now we have a DD cuz we were still trying to decide who was going to do that!!

2 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Dude....you beat me by a long shot, you impatient thing you. haha...just kidding. Wow, that is just crazy, my jaw dropped when I read this. SOOO excited to hear more. Write me on MySpace. hehehe...

Pixie said...

Yay! I was very excited when you told me. Let's hope you get your little girl this time! ;P And I can't believe you guys are lapping us...we're still working on our 2nd! Congrats though. We luv ya!