baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So we had just an awesome time these past few days hanging out with our friends! Monday night we were supposed to go to Shoji's for dinner but it was closed for a private party so we went to Kayo's Roadhouse! And we had a blast, there were lots of peanuts thrown and lots of laughter around our table with only a little bit of drama! Then it was off to drinking which was fun too. You would think that after spending all night with these people we would have been tired of them ;-) but no we spent almost all of fourth of July with them too! We went down to the new pool and I brought an underwater camera so hopefully those pics turned out good and then over to Gregg and Tressa's for the BBQ. Fun times, fun times.....

  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Okay, so I guess I didn't see this picture coming. I'm not sure why, but my eyes are always glowing, I look like a little demon! That was a fun time at the restaurant. I think everyone had a good time and got along pretty well. ;)

Pixie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.