baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Zachary's Birthday Party!!!

 
Oh man what a day!! We were busy from the time we woke up to well now, since I'm blogging! We visited our friends church this morning to witness their baptism and it was awesome, then off to Costco for cake and food. And finally the time for his party. We all enjoyed ourselves immensly! Lots of laughter and lots of smiles!! Zachary was a trooper through it all and did great! He espicially loved his cake! Zachary and the rest of the kids ran and played and then swam so hopefully they were all as worn out as my kids were when we got home!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

How precious! I hope Zach had a great birthday. Such great pics!

Shasta's Stuff said...

what the heck was I doing?

Amber said...

To me it looks like you were about to give Dakota a kiss!