baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 27, 2006

9 wks 3 days

Today we had our first appt with our Dr. It went quickly and I figured that much since he didn't have to do any exams since it was just a year ago that he did those. No weight gain so far!! Yay that makes me happy :-) And then we got to hear the heartbeat which was very present and there. He said that there was a 50/50 chance that we wouldn't hear it today because generally a doppler doesn't pick one up until 10 wks so I was glad that we heard it! I feel so blessed that the Lord has blessed me with yet another pregnancy that has so far been non complicated. I have yet to throw up, I mean I feel nauseous throughout the day but haven't thrown up. The only effect so far that this pregnancy has had on me is that I've noticed I'm extremely tired lately. Maybe a little hormonal too ;-) I mean yesterday Zachary smacked his head into my mouth on accident and I just broke down! It hurt and I was bleeding but I just started crying and couldn't stop. And then there was my reality show that I watched yesterday that made me cry! Ahh yes pathetic I know but at least I can just blame it on my hormones! Not much else going on for now!

9 comments:

Pixie said...

YAY, the heart beat! Isn't that always just so exciting?! And yes, blame everything on your hormones, its the best excuse...that's what I did. Well, if you need a should to cry on...he he he...I'm here for ya. Pat the belly for me and all that good stuff. ;)

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

oh yay! I love the updates. So happy and thankful that all is going well. I pray that it continues that way for you.

Shasta's Stuff said...

I need updates! he he

Shasta's Stuff said...

Did you know that when you go to a comment that you have left for me and click on your name it takes us to the profile but won't list your blog? It's wierd. Well it does it to me, I don't know if it does it to anyone else.

Amber said...

You know why it does that, cuz I made it do that! I figured since random people were googling my name to find me this was one more way of making it not as easy to find me!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes the hormones. I know them so well. Just yesterday I missed a hair appt and I had a huge crying fit. I dont know why I got sooooo upset so it must be the hormones! Congrats!

Life Is Good said...

Are people finding you who you don't want to or something?

Life Is Good said...

A good way to "protect" this blog is enable the word verification. That also keeps spammers out of your blog

Shasta's Stuff said...

I'm a bit surprised my dear not to have any more updates! Sheish.