baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

So here I am almost 9 wks pregnant and man am I tired!! People are asking me all the time how I'm feeling and honestly I don't know. My life is so busy right now and I can't tell if it's the pregnancy that's making me so tired or just the fact that I am taking care of two kids all day long. Who knows probably a little of both! Of course while I should be in bed right now I'm instead doing this. Cuz it is freakin' hot in my house!! The thought of laying on my bed is not too appealing right now and also I just got my kids calmed down and in bed 20 minutes ago. I had to work tonight at Kids Night Out so Asa was watching them and trying to play poker with his friends at the same time. When I took Zachary into the house his feet and legs were completely black! From all his crawling on the garage floor. While he is getting the hang of this walking thing he still is not too keen on walking to get somewhere it is more or less walking just to walk a few steps. This coming week I have my first appt with my doc and I'm excited for it and hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat! As far as my scale says I haven't gained any weight yet which is good news to me! Considering that in the past two weeks I've exercised in the gym twice but I have been riding my bike 5 times a week to go to work and take Connor to Busy Buddies. I tend to start gaining weight right away in my pregnancies so this time around I'm hoping with more exercise and less over indulging on donuts I should hopefully not gain as much weight! But you know I already feel like I'm showing! I keep saying to myself am I supposed to be showing this early? Asa says it doesn't look like I'm showing but he also said he doesn't pay attention to my stomach as obbesively as I do! And it's already uncomfortable for me to sleep on my stomach which sucks cuz that's my favorite! I am getting the feeling that with each pregnancy your body reacts sooner and sooner cuz it already knows what to do. I was going to take my first pregnancy picture this past week but I just don't know if it's too soon so maybe I'll post one, I just don't know yet....

4 comments:

Pixie said...

Hey there woman. Of course you're tired...you're running all over the place chasing two fast little guys! What do you expect? I didn't notice that you were showing yet...maybe you're just feeling that way since you know so early that your PG or something? Anyway, take it easy. I'll talk to you later.

Amber said...

But another reason I think I'm already showing is my capris that I was so keen of wearing no longer fit, already. I debated bringing in some of my maternity clothes but for now I'm gonna hold off but it really sucks in this 100 degree weather to not have too much that is comfortable to wear!!

Life Is Good said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Amber
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Anonymous said...

This is my second and I was really showing by the 9th week! I know the baby is the size of a pea but I guess our wombs are much bigger or something. Who knows but I was surely showing. By 11 weeks people were asking me when I was due and were shocked when I told them not till nov!