baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blah, blah blah

So really I have nothing new to talk about and that is why I haven't had a new post! This past week has been the same as every other week. It has been fairly uneventful...you know the usual work, sleep, take care of kids, cry blah blah blah!! I've been working more this week which kinda sucks not really what I'm used to, hah! Zachary is finally starting to walk all over the place and it's awesome! I love watching him, my mother in law says he looks like a drunken sailor trying to walk but I think it's cute! Connor's been good as well still enjoying his busy buddies immensly! I love taking him there and it's been working out well for me too cuz Zach normally falls asleep as we are on our bike ride there and stays asleep for quite a few hours so I've been coming home putting Zach in his crib and laying down myself and taking a quick nap! It's amazing how good just 20 minutes of sleep can do for me! This pregnancy already feels like its taking more out of me than with Zach's. I never felt the need to take a nap when I was pregnant with Zach, I never cried at the drop of a hat with Zach, and I overall just went about my normal business and barely even felt pregnant until you know he got bigger and I began to feel him! Not this time around though. But on a brighter note I'm going on vacation in a month and can't wait! (kinda!) It'll be nice to see all my family down in sunny California but I'm not looking foward to my flight home. Cuz when I'm flying down there it'll be just Zach and I cuz Connor is driving with my parents but on the way home my parents are going on an extended vacation so I will be flying home with both Zach and Connor with a layover in Portland! That's what I'm not excited about! Hopefully all goes well and my kids will be somewhat decent but judging from how they've been these past few weeks I don't know how decent they'll be! These kids have been getting on my nerves lately! So we shall see how that all goes!

4 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Yay for a vay-cay to cali!!!

Anonymous said...

I shall cross my fingers for you on the layover! It could be worse, you could be flying cross country. :-)

Pixie said...

Well, I hope you have a good vacation in Cali. And, it's no wonder you're a little more tired this pregnancy. You were only chasing after Connor before, now you've got two kids to run after. I think you're definitely earning a break here. LOL

Life Is Good said...

You are braver than me. I wouldn't get on an airplane with two little guys by myself!