baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 21, 2006

Daddy's Home!!!

 
 
Asa went out of town this past weekend so when he came home it was playtime with the kids! I don't like to ever play with them like this since I accidentaly dropped Connor one time, no more for me! So I think after a few days of not playing like this they were ready for daddy to come home! It was hard for me to be by myself this weekend with the kids and I honestly didn't hardly even have Connor this weekend. I had to work all day Saturday so Asa's mom watched the kids and then Connor wanted to stay the night with her. Then Sunday I tried to go to church with just Zach because my friend was supposed to be baptizing her baby but it didn't work out for her for this weekend. I decided to put Zach in the nursery at church and of course I got the phone call from the lady saying that Zach had been getting fussy and crying at the door so I needed to come pick him up. So then I take him back into church with me and he of course won't sit still, won't play with any of the toys, won't eat any food, won't drink from his cup. So after about 15 minutes in there with him I had to leave early cuz he just wasn't having it anymore. Ugh I don't want to do that again by myself! So needless to say when Asa came home I was happy to see him and happy to get some help! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shasta's Stuff said...

You sure can tell he loves his boys!