baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 14, 2006

First Shot!!

 
You know I go back and forth on even wanting to post this pic! For those who know me well know that sometimes my self esteem is not the best so it's hard for me to put up a pic like this that shows me, stretch marks and all! But there it is, my new belly! I am now past my first trimester and am thankful for that! The past 3 months have been fairly good. This is the first time of my pregnancies that I haven't thrown up at all so there's a plus! But I tend to downplay the sickness that I have had this trimester but yes I've felt like crap probably 4 times out of a week and it happens at night but again not crappy enough to throw up, all that I need to do is go to bed and it goes away but still feeling crappy at those moments! Our baby is now 3 inches and 1 ounce!! Whohoo! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Woohoo! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Oh hush. You look great. I cant wait to see the progression!!! I see you are also writing on your belly! I wish I had thought of that sooner in my pregnancy!

Pixie said...

Awesome. I'm really excited for you guys. I hope things pregnancy goes great for ya. And hey, anyone who's ever been pregnant knows we don't always feel our most beautiful during those times...cute belly though.

Megan said...

Hi there, I saw your blog on babes in blogland to which I've just been added. I have an 8 month old and am expecting my second February 7th. I'm also a young mum (24) trying to make it all work and still stay sane! Just trying to make some blogging connections. Cheers!