baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Chatterbeans

 
 
 
So today Courtney and I went to this awesome place called Chatterbeans. It's a coffee shop and play room all in one! We didn't realize when we got there that you had to pay for your kids to play but for the month of August if you pay for child you get a free coffee drink! The kids all had an awesome time and hopefully we'll go back there at least once more before August is up so we can get another free drink. Since I had to pay for two kids I got two free drinks which I of course didn't need two but yet I still ordered my two! And they were each yummy, Connor had to help me drink the second one though. We even saw our fellow blogging buddy Sabrina there and it was nice to catch up with her and chit chat! All in all lots of fun was had! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Pixie said...

Crap! I can't believe you beat me! Then again, I did have to come home and get changed, and bake a cake, and all that stuff while entertaining Seb AND Jason and trying to blog about today. I like the pics...they're great.

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Yay! Sounds like a fun place. That's brilliant. And free coffee drinks?! Doesn't get a whole lot better.

Shasta's Stuff said...

Free Coffee! I wish I would allow myself to drink one..... In a few months maybe. :-)Dakota and I should go after we have Logan, that place looks fun.

Life Is Good said...

Looks like fun.

Megan said...

What a great idea! Maybe I should open one in Port Alberni! We're getting our FIRST starbucks in the fall.. I cannot WAIT! (I moved from big cities and am still getting used to the small town thing.)
Courtney: sounds like you had a lot of other stuff going on!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!