baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A quick update

So on Friday I had my doctor's appt and it went very well. No weight gain yet!! Yay! I think that was the most exciting part about the appt! Ever since I lost 25 lbs the thought of putting it back on is not appealing to me at all! So I've just been riding my bike as exercise and so far it has seemed to help me! We got to hear the heartbeat, it was a little harder to find this time but then once he found it he said everything sounded perfect. I asked him about flying down to California next month he said that's a go and then I asked him about hair dye cuz I was thinking of possibly getting my hair dyed back to blonde like I had it last year before I decided to dye it brown and he said that was a go too so yeah not much else happened at the appt! The boys got their stickers and I was sent on my merry way. That's Connor's favorite part of going to see the doctor is the fact that he gets a sticker from him on the way out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when will you know? boy or girl?

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Exciting! I love the updates :)

Life Is Good said...

Glad everything is going okay.
When are you guys getting your new car?

Amber said...

Umm yeah our new car is gonna have to wait till January at the earliest! Our honda's not paid off till next June so we have to wait till tax season time to pay off the rest of the honda and then be able to afford a new car payment! So I'm hoping that we have a new car by the time the baby is here but I'm gonna be pushing it timewise to get my taxes put together, done, get the money, pay off the honda, find a new car, get a loan, and finally purchase all while being 9 months pregnant! Whew not looking foward to all that!

Pixie said...

I'm glad everything is going well. Sounds like you're doing great...but I'll see ya tomorrow so we can chat more then. :)