baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 28, 2006

The new bed!

 
So we finally got our new bunk bed for the boys! Connor was beyond excited to have it set up and ready for him to use! As of right now we only have one mattress for the top bunk but we're currently looking for another mattress so if anyone has an extra one that they'd like to sell/give to us we'd be interested! (Anyone here in town I mean cuz I have no desire to pay for shipping on a mattress ;-) ) Connor was very anxious to get to bed that night and tonight is his second night in there and he did awesome yesterday! So in a few months when Zachary is older he'll join his big brother on the bottom bunk so that the crib will be free for the new baby! I'm excited that it's here and it's one step closer to us being prepared for our third child! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Pixie said...

YAY! The bunk bed...it's really nice. I could tell Connor was excited about it today. What a big boy now, huh?

Shasta's Stuff said...

Yep I've got a bed that you can have.

Amber said...

Sweetness! Thank you so much Shasta! I really appreciate it! The thought of buying a brand new mattress is none too appealing right now!

Megan said...

How old is Zachary? Or more importantly, how old will he by when you move him from the crib? I've been wondering what to do with Cade when the baby comes. I think I'm going to have the newbie in a cradle and keep Cade in his crib until he's 16 months? I guess it depends when the newbie gets too big for the cradle (I'm thinking 3 months or earlier!)

Amber said...

Megan, Zachary is 13 months old right now and hopefully when we go from the crib to the bed he'll be 18 months. That was the time when Connor went to a toddler bed so we're hoping that it will go the same with Zach as Connor but even if he has to wait a few more months that's fine. Cuz when this new baby is here he/she will be in a bassinet in my room for the first 3 months so it won't be too big of a deal if Zach is still in his crib :-)