baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

Geesh has it really been a week and a half since I last blogged? Wow time flies when you're busy! Nothing too interesting going on with me just same old work, kids, family, and working out. I haven't lost any more weight yet still just 20 pounds but I'm still trying to. My goal would be for now to lose 15 more pounds by September. And then hopefully if all goes as I would like, Asa and I are going to be trying for our third child. Asa feels it will be too soon but Zach will be 14 months then so when this child is born Zach will be a month shy of two. When Connor was a month shy of two we were pregnant with Zachary so I don't feel that it's too soon. But we shall see how much convincing I have to do to Asa to get him to agree. And then if it's a girl then we'll be done having kids and I can focus on really trying to lose ALL of my baby weight! Anyone who knows the slightest bit about me knows just how much I am yearning for a girl! I can't imagine my life without a daughter and the sooner I get to trying for that girl the better! I wouldn't change anything about my life though, two boys is what I was meant have (for now!) and they mean everything to me! I mean cmon how could you not love to spend time with these boys....

4 comments:

Pixie said...

Well, I hope you get your girl. I hope I get one too. ;p I know Seb, J, & I all love the boys. They're too cute! Luv ya.

Shasta's Stuff said...

Hey lady! Yeah I have been waiting for an update! Nick wants a boy, Dakota wants a girl, wait that is the other way around! Nick wants a girl, and Dakota wants a boy! I just want a healthy baby! A girl would be nice, but I already know what to do with a boy. I hope you get what you want. :-)

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Well Hi Amber...thanks for leaving me a comment. I am having a hard time placing you. Remind me more...

Katie

P.S. your boys are beautiful!!

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Man...Amber Wilson sounds super familiar. I am so embarrased, I'm sorry.
Feels like a lifetime ago. You don't have enough pictures of yourself on
your
blog so it's hard to place :)
I am glad you found me though. Good job!