baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 30, 2006


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

I decided to take some video last night and the first part is my kids version on giving my belly kisses! They love to sit there and do that and as I watch it after the fact it looks like it would hurt my belly but alas it doesn't hurt at all so no worries! Connor loves to start singing songs when I do the video of course this song he sings I'd never heard before but you never know what you'll get with him. He is singing about the cars movie from the tune of itsy bitsy spider! And the kisses at the end are for their Nana as Connor said once I turned the video off! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Pixie said...

How cute, belly kisses! Can they feel the baby moving yet? Jason got to feel a kick, or maybe it was a punch, on his hand the other day. I couldn't believe it! Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I let Makayla see this and she got so excited to see connor. She thought he was blowing her kisses so she started blowing him kisses back.

karla said...

That's so cute. Pregnant bellies are so hard to resist.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh connors song was so cute. Zachary is getting big. I miss all you guys so much. Love auntie becky