baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hmmmm

So I decided what the hell I'd give Connor a haircut a few nights back and since his cousin just got a mohawk he wanted one too so we gave him a mohawk. After it was all done he whined and said it looked different than his cousin but I tried to explain to him that he has lighter hair color than his cousin so it might look different because of that. That answer seemed sufficient enough for him for now :-) I actually really like the mohawk and I think he looks good with it!


Zachary decided that the prime spot to fall asleep in would be with Taylor and he had to have his hand over her like that. She was sleeping peacefully until Zachary started moving too much and then she awoke as he fell asleep. But at least she was all smiles after waking up!


I always love all the pictures I see of little baby feet so I thought I'd try my own version. Taylor didn't want to cooperate too much but two out of three sets of feet aren't too bad for getting a good shot ;-)


Nothing new to report with me. Same stuff different day. Still taking the kids to the park and to the pool quite a bit, I gotta do something to occupy these kids time cuz if we sit at home all day and do nothing they aggravate eachother and therefore aggravate me which makes no one in the household very happy :-) I'm excited for this weekend, hopefully the weather will start to clear up cuz Asa and I are supposed to be going to the outside activity pool with my brother in law and my niece and nephew! Shall be fun!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Christy said...

Connor's mohawk is awesome. He's a little rock star!

Zachary is such a little sweetie - trying to cuddle with his sister. Very Cute!

The picture of feet is very sweet. I need to start being more artistic. My pictures all look the same.

Ashley said...

I really love the feet photo. That definately gives me some ideas! LOL That is so sweet how he fell asleep. THe mohawk is also very COOL! Enjoy your time outdoors. We try and get out everyday too for very much the same reasons. Keeps everyone happy and that is a good thing!

Life Is Good said...

Hey what about Auntie taking Taylor shopping? I'm hurt...I don't even get a mention....*sniff* *sniff*

Great pics! I love the one of Zach and Taylor! Look at her smile!

Anonymous said...

hey look at all those feet. how stinky. he he taylor is all smiles how cute. talk to you soon. becky

Pixie said...

Cool pics...Love the hawk...I especially love the little feet!

Becka said...

The picture are very cute. I love Zach cuddle up next to Taylor. That is such a sweet picute.

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

love the feet pic. I think it turned out great!

Life Is Good said...

Thanks for letting me take Taylor shopping! She was awesome! It was way fun!