baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2007

This and That

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, everyday life gets me so busy! We haven't been doing much in the Dean household. I've been taking the kids swimming quite a bit since the weather has gotten nicer. We have a new activity pool that is outside and has a water slide and all sorts of fun stuff for the kids and my boys absolutely LOVE it there. I even took Taylor in last week and she enjoyed herself! But to someone's request here are some pictures of the kids from the last few weeks!

Taylor's first time outside in my parent's hot tub with the family! She liked it in there too! As long as it's not too windy she's okay but as soon as the wind picks up it is no longer fun!


My boys enjoying their ice cream sundae on Father's Day! Connor is still talking about that nice man who gave him the ice cream sundae and how we need to go back there to get another one!


Taylor in one of her super cute bikini tops! She loves to sit in that chair! As long as she is sitting up able to look around at the world she is most likely happy!


Zachary being cute, and yes I know he needs a new haircut, it's on my list of things I need to do!


Taylor hanging out waiting for mommy to quit taking pictures of her! I swear when I put her in that outfit everyone thought she was a boy! I went to a baby shower that day and not one person thought she was a girl!



For some reason Connor is looking so big in this picture! He is having such a good time making his sister laugh and cooing at her!



Taylor's first taste of baby food, she wasn't too sure of this new idea and after a couple spoonfuls she spit it back up!


Again looking super cute in one of her bikini's!

6 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Super fun pics of the kidos. You have gorgeous kids.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pics! I love to see them as often as possible.

Nana

Christy said...

Taylor is getting so big. She has so much more personality in her face. Very cute!

I think Zachary looks sweet with his shaggy hair-do.

Shasta's Stuff said...

They are getting so big... I miss the pool over there and all the sun,but being in the house I grew up in and the neighborhood I grew up has it's advantages.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. Taylor looks so adorable in her little bikini's. and the boys look like they were enjoying their icecream. Love and miss you lots. I will be town next weekend for a couple of days by myself so we should get together.

Life Is Good said...

Okay so the bikini thing is killing me! They are so cute! She is really growing like a little weed! Look how big she is! I really think she looks like Connor a lot!
See You Saturday!