baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The holiday tradition continues!




So this has been the second christmas spent at my parents new house and the second year that we've all gone in the hot tub before we open stockings. I think it's a good tradition that I don't mind continuing! I love to watch my husband and my brother play with the boys. They all have such a blast in there and it seems to wear my kids out right before bedtime which is always a plus!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pixie said...

Oh hottubbing, I miss that. Sounds like a fun tradition though!

Anonymous said...

hey it looks like you guys had a great time. Can not wait to see you all again in about 8 months. hope everything is well and merry christmas and happy new year. Hey Asa why you no longer logging on to yahoo man I miss playing poker with someone.

Anonymous said...

i see connor scratching brents back ha ha i miss hottubbing with you and the boys love auntie beckie