baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Doctor's and Friends

My doc and I seem to be seeing a lot of eachother lately! I've been in once a week for the past three weeks but he gets a break from me next week! I had the lovely pleasure (ugh) of visiting the office last week to get a non stress test done which I had never had one of those before so I decided to take Zachary along with me. Not a good idea! They hooked me up to the fetal monitor and I had to sit reclined in a chair for 30 minutes while Zach just hung out. He did okay for it but I was happy when I was able to get the monitors off. The reason why I had to do my test was because the day before I was running through the kitchen to get to my son who I thought was choking who in actuality wasn't, I tripped over a sock and tumbled onto the kitchen floor. Not a pretty sight. I scraped up my side on a box that was in our kitchen but I think thankfully that I didn't land on my stomach, just my side! So everything went good with the test and she is still thriving in my belly! And today's doctor appt went about as quick as one could go, checked the heartbeat which was healthy, measured me which was exactly where I should be and I was sent on my merry way 3 lbs heavier! She is head down for now but that could change more in the next few weeks but I hope she just stays head down so I don't have to worry about a c-section! Although it's not too fun when she decides to stretch her body with what little room she has in there cuz in that process she pushes with her head right on my bladder and I feel like I might pee right then and there! But I'm not complaining because I know that when I no longer have my pregnant belly I'm gonna miss it a lot so I try not to think about the more annoying things of pregnancy! On a different note I spent an awesome morning with my friend Katie at chatterbeans where my kids enjoyed themselves immensly playing! It was a nice relaxing time just hanging out and catching up! And there is even more fun happening this weekend because I am taking my pregnancy pictures with Shasta and I'm very excited about that! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we'll get some good shots!

6 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

It was great to see you today! Fun times. I am looking forward to your fun pictures that you are having taken this weekend. Have fun!

Megan said...

Wow! I was so pleased to see so many posts! I have come to enjoy my non-stres-tests, I just lie there (Des has come to most too) and we listen to our baby and get a chance to chat. We never get to do that at home!! Glad to hear your little girl is ok and you are too. Looks like the boys had a blast over Christmas. I'll hopefully be loading pics soon.

Life Is Good said...

Glad to hear you are okay and that you guys had a good holiday!

Anonymous said...

Amber, just remember you do have a baby in your stomach so next time you try and run remember you can't do that at this time. OK.

Nana

Shasta's Stuff said...

Hey lady! No running! I'm back and looking forward to the pics. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

cute belly pic becky