baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 06, 2007

32 Weeker



Wow it's hard for even me to believe that next month I'm going to be giving birth to my little girl! I'm almost done with this pregnancy and overall it's been a really good pregnancy. I have my moments of wanting to complain about being uncomfortable because yes she is jammed up into my ribs and yes it's uncomfortable for me to sleep at night but I try to avoid being too whiny! I think that part of the reason why it's not more uncomfortable for me is the fact that I haven't gained much weight. My body doesn't need any more extra weight than what it already has! Anyways there's the latest! My kids get so excited when they get the numbers on their belly!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your almost there. Have you came up with a name yet? I hope so, you're running out of time. Take care. Miss ya

Pixie said...

I know, can you believe it...Next month? I'm excited to see what she looks like! Those are some cute little bellies, all three of 'em. ;p