baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Photo Shoot Part 1





So I was going to wait to post the pictures of my photo shoot but since my friend Shasta has received some devestating news I'm not sure when she is going to be able to get the rest of my shots for me. We had a blast doing the photo shoot, took over 120 pictures! The weather outside was freezing cold! The kids were cold, we were cold but you always get nice pictures outside! We decided to go down to our local park which didn't turn out as well as we thought because the wind was going crazy down by the river. Every shot my hair is all over the place! Overall lots of laughter was had and it was nice to hang out and just talk, something we hadn't done in a long time! I appreciate her doing this for me so thanks Shasta, again!

10 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

Anytime babe! :-) I had a blast too and I will get the pics as soon as I can. :-)

Life Is Good said...

very nice pics

Shasta does a really nice job!

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Shasta does indeed do a very good job! I am impressed. Great pictures! I hope everything is okay with Shasta. Talk soon.

Pixie said...

Love the shots, chicky. You look great! Shasta's got an eye for the good ones.

Anonymous said...

Those are really good pictures of you and also with Asa.

Love - Nana

karla said...

Just LOOK at you. You are positively radiant.

Megan said...

You look GORGEOUS!!! Love the first one with you and hubby. You're glowing! Great shots, Shasta!

Becka said...

Those are some great pictures. I can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! those pictures are great you look sooo good and happy... baby taylor is on her way. love you guys auntie becky

Life Is Good said...

BTW...

Ma gave us our Christmas card that was out at her house...she says since way before Christmas...very cute pic of the kids. Thanks