baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

36 Weeks!


Doesn't look like there's much room left in there! Nothing new to report on the pregnancy aspect just trying to get everything prepared for her arrival. I think within the week everything should be taken care of and all we need is her! Not much else going on in my neck of the woods, stil working a lot. Asa's enjoying his new job and I'm enjoying him being back at work and not at home so much ;-p The kids are good full of energy, all the time! Connor's getting excited to see his little sister, he's been talking more about it in the last week! He says he wants to hold her while he watches his cartoons! I think that can be arranged for him!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting closer and closer.... any day now!!! how exciting . wish i was able to be there hope you know how much that would mean. let connor know me and luci say i love you. auntie becky

Shasta's Stuff said...

Wow, that is when I had Logan 36 weeks! :-) I can't wait to see pictures of her. :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how good you look and how big you are for gaining so few pounds!

Give Connor & Zachary a big kiss for thier Nana.

Love you - Nana

Megan said...

Looking great!

Yesterday one of Des' students told him that his "old lady was getting kinda fat". I wasn't sure whether or not to laugh or cry!!

Pixie said...

What a cute baby belly...I can't believe you're 36 weeks already! Are you guys getting excited? Finally, a little girl...Can't wait to see what she looks like. Hope your babyshower goes great tomorrow and you score some great stuff, sorry I'll miss it!