baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Yay, Finally!!!


It is with great pleasure that I post this picture because we finally agreed on a name!! I am super excited to finally refer to her as Taylor. It's a name that I've had in mind for awhile I was just waiting on the final word from Asa and today at my photo shoot with Shasta (thanks again Shasta!!) he said that we could do these blocks with her name! As it turns out this is actually a family name because my grandma's mom's maiden name is Taylor so it just seemed right! Her middle name will be Elizabeth which is a family name in Asa's family so we got lucky as to include both families in the name of our daughter!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy that you chose the name Taylor. I am sure my "mom" would be proud. So, what's the middle name...........Lee afer your grandma? Just kidding.

Love - Nana

Anonymous said...

I so happy that you guys got a name. Now I can't wait to see what she will look like. Congrats

Sabrina said...

YAY! This is great photo, BTW!

Shasta's Stuff said...

Yay! And no problemo lady I had a good time, I just wish I had better inside lights, I shall work on that one. :-)

Sabrina said...

Noex photoshoot, go outside. Natural light makes the pictures SO much nicer! When I did mine it was FREEZING out, but the shots turned out SO well! We just hung out backdrops on the fence for the neutral pics and the natural light made all the difference!

Pixie said...

YAY! Finally a name for her...and a good one too, I might add. Love the blocks too, very cute.

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you :)

Life Is Good said...

YAY! Finally a name to call her!

Life Is Good said...

Was trying to think of who had the name Elizabeth and it finally donned on me today when I was doing my dishes!
What a cool way to honor "Auntie" Frances! I know that my Aunt Melissa was really honored when she found out the Dakota was going to have her middle name!
Way cool guys!

Megan said...

Love it, Amber! Both the picture and the name! I'm so jealous that you can refer to HER by NAME! I bought a boy's outfit and a girl's outfit yesterday.. both cute, but I would have liked to have saved the money on one of them!

Anonymous said...

cute pic i love the name taylor cant wait til shes finally here but you cant either. love you guys auntie becky and luci

Emma in Canada said...

What a great idea for a photo! My oldest is also called Taylor due to the fact that it is my mother's maiden name and her first middle name is Elizabeth, after a grandmother and Laura Ingalls Wilder. Beware of those who say 'oh, you named her after Elizabeth Taylor.'!