baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Who-Hoo!!!!

So another doctor visit down and I'm now on to every single week appts. Lost 3 pounds in the past two weeks so that brings my grand total to 2 lbs!! I'm pretty happy with that :-) I long for the days when I can exercise and start losing more weight again. I mean I can exercise right now if I want to but who ever wants to do that when they're pregnant!? I was really good at first about riding my bike and exercising but let's just say it's been non existent in the past 3 months! I had to have my blood rechecked today because I guess at my last appt the blood platlette (sp?) count was low so it has to be rechecked today. We'll see where that goes. And on to the most exciting part as far as I'm concerned.....got my cervix checked today!! And dum da da dum I'm 50% effaced and 3 cm dilated!! I was expecting to be at least 1 cm dilated so was rather happy with 3 cm! My doc says he's guessing I'll go two weeks before my due date which is in like two and a half weeks! But if I don't go that early then at my doc appt on Feb. 19th we'll strip my membranes which should hopefully start my labor! It worked with Zachary so I'm hoping it'll work this time although if I can go into labor all on my own I'll be happy too! So crazy to think that I'm about to be a mother of three! I'm anxious to meet my little Taylor and see what she looks like. I think I'm more curious this time than before just because it's a girl this time. When Zachary was born he was the spitting image of Connor so I'm curious as to if she'll look like them too....

6 comments:

Pixie said...

Well, congrats on the weight loss, and also, congrats on being 3 cm! Maybe she'll be here sooner than expected...For your sake and your parents' too, I hope she comes at a convenient time. Got your message about the move...Hopefully we'll be out of here in a couple weeks. I'll let you know about the boys' clothes, but don't keep them just for me. Talk to you later, girl.

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Can't believe you have only gained like 3 pounds. Good for you!So she could come any day now, huh? Exciting!!! She'll be beautiful!

Megan said...

AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

My seduction - actually, it's this afternoon ;) better freakin' work!

Am pleased for you, though, really I am! I was just saying to my mom on the phone "oh I bet my blogger-friend in Oregon will end up having her baby first!"

Amber said...

Megan you crack me up!!! I figured you'd enjoy reading about my dilation ;-) I still think you're gonna have a new baby before I am though! Who knows maybe they'll have the same birthday! You should send me an email and we can talk more!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't beleive that it's almost time for Taylor to be born. It just seems like yesterday that you found out that you were pregnant. I will try to be at your baby shower.But I can't promise. I love and miss you lots. Give the boys a big kiss for me and give an extra kiss to connor from makayla.

Megan said...

I tried to email you but I couldn't get out of my default mail program and I can't see what your email is. Here's mine: megan_reddick@yahoo.ca
Look forward to hearing from you! Hope all is going well!