baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Well I hope everyone enjoyed there christmas! My family had a good time and I enjoyed everyone's company! It seems like we've been celebrating christmas for over a week now because we do stuff ahead of time with some of Asa's family and then with Connor's birthday right before christmas it seems like a week filled with family, fun, and presents! Zachary came down with a cold christmas morning which wasn't too fun for him. He didn't seem too bothered by it but you could tell he didn't feel completely well. He had a runny nose all day. When we finally got home and got him ready for bed I could tell he was pooped out just didn't know how pooped out until I checked on him before I went to bed. He had thrown up all over his crib and he didn't cry about it or nothing and he went to sleep. Luckily he was only lying next to his throw up for 15 minutes or so! We took him out of his crib and he spent the night on his bunk bed! Now I think that's one tired boy to throw up and not even have the energy to cry or nothing! Connor had the pleasure of staying at grandma's house last night as well and he had a blast! Today so far he's been just hanging out playing with all his new toys!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

cute family pic :)

Pixie said...

Cute family picture...looks like you guys had a good Christmas. Poor little Zachary. I hope he's feeling better. Sounds like you guys have been busy with the family presents and Connor's birthday, I hope everything went smooth and you guys had fun. :)