baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 12, 2007

3 months


Wow, it's already been three months. Seems like forever ago that I was pregnant. My life is crazy hectic since Taylor has arrived. It's very busy and at times overwhelming but I absolutely love having 3 kids. You should see the looks people give me when I'm out with them by myself, they look at me like I'm crazy! I think at least 3 times a week people tell wow you look like you've got your hands full. No s**t tell me something I don't know! Taylor is doing awesome though. She is such a good baby, I really have nothing to complain about. She only cries when she is hungry or when she wants to be held. She's getting to that age where she is starting to interact more and I love to sit down on the floor with her and the boys and we all play together. Connor is just absolutely loving his sister. Everytime she is on the floor and I'm trying to play with her he'll run over and take over. The cutest thing though is when I'm taking a shower and she is in the bathroom in her car seat. Connor is usually playing games on the computer but if he hears her crying he comes in and puts the binky in her mouth or feeds her the bottle without me even asking! One time I heard him running all over the house while she was crying and he finally came into the bathroom to tell me he couldn't find her binky to bring to her! It's so cute to see him be the big brother! Cuz when Zachary was born Connor was 2 and a half so while he was helpful he wasn't as helpful as he is now! Since the weather has been so nice lately I've been taking the kids to the park a lot which they have absolutely loved! It helps them run off their energy too so I don't mind! Work is work, it's going well not working too much only about 15 hours a week so not too bad. And really that's about it for what's going on in my world. Kids are growing as you tell with the pic of Taylor, she is smiling all the time! Not much cooing though. Zachary is a talking maniac now starting to put together 2-3 word sentences pretty cool..... Hope all you mothers out there have a truly wonderful Mother's Day!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christy said...

Obviously, you have your hands full with 3 children. I will be looking to you for inspiration when my next baby arrives. I am having a hard time imagining life with two kids, let alone three. You're my hero Amber!

Ashley said...

Wow, what a sweet girl! She is sure getting big and that is one cute picture.

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

You're Wonder Mom! Happy Mother's Day!