baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Photo Shoot

Tonight I decided to venture on my own photoshoot and suprisingly I like the results! I don't always find I'm the best photographer or capture the best moments with my kids but these pictures fall pretty close to being my all time faves. I actually "borrowed" some of these photo ideas from a lady I follow on flickr.com Anyways enjoy the pics :-)

Teeny tiny Taylor weighing in at just under 9 pounds at 3 months!

I don't know if you've noticed but she's got quite a bit of an outy belly button there!

It actually only took two photos to get the one I wanted with all three of them and that in itself is a miracle!

Taylor hanging out waiting for her picture to be taken

Zachary hammin' it up for the cameras! I love his pose here, too cute!


My kids love their hair gel!

Now this is a funny picture because if you look closely Taylor has decided that she just has to go potty at that paticular time and I didn't realize she went potty until I was looking at the picture on my camera afterwards but my facial expression seems to say that I knew what she was doing!

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh wow, these turned out great! What kind of fabric did you use for your background? What kind of camera are you using and what kind of lighting? I have the hardest time getting my camera to not over-flash when I use dark backgrounds... share share!

Christy said...

I am impressed. Your photos looks great! Honestly, I am not very good with my camera. I have countless pictures of the back of Porgie's head.

Amber said...

Mama Beans~ I used the only dark colored bed sheet that I had and it was a dark blue flannel sheet. My camera is a Kodak Easyshare that is probably about 4 yrs old and as for the lighting, I didn't do anything for that. These pics were taken at night so the only light was my bedroom light :-)

Ashley said...

Great pictures! I just love the one of the three kids. I have to say that the one where you are holding Taylor in an Anne Geddes type pose made me laugh because when Aiden was a baby I made Sean hold him like that and just as I took the picture Aiden went pooh EVERYWHERE.........the picture shows it dripping down between Sean's fingers! LOL He has never forgiven me for that. I am glad that your results turned out better.

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

oh, love the peeing picture :) That's too hilarious!

Life Is Good said...

these look awesome!

You take some really great pictures...don't sell yourself short!

Shasta's Stuff said...

OMG! Those turned out awesome!!! I love the last one though, can't quit laughing!

karla said...

These are so adorably fantastic. Something to treasure indeed. I especially love the last one. :)

Megan said...

Amber, these are wicked!!!!! Come to my house and do my kids =) haha!