baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Yes Connor decided to join in on a little photo shoot and him and Taylor were having so much fun together! She was laughing and smiling so much and that was making Connor laugh too!
Taylor and her big smiles!
Taylor sitting in her bumbo seat! I'm so happy that I have one of these because everyone who I've talked to has loved theirs! She's still a little small for it so she only lasts a few minutes in there but hopefully in the next month or so she'll start enjoying it more!
Zachary and his cool leather jacket! He's becoming such a little ham for the camera..... I love it!
Zachary and his mamma having fun in his room!

9 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Zachary looks so adorable with his new little haircut. I love that pic of you and him. I've heard about those bumbo seats, will have to get me one of those.....someday. :)

karla said...

Bumbo's and Leather! Your kids are totally pimped out! And not to mention totally adorable too.

Life Is Good said...

Very cute pics! I love Zach's hair! It looks absolutley adorable!

Ashley said...

What great pics!! They are all so unique and different, yet I can definately seem similiarities between them. Caileigh loves her bumbo but didnt start enjoying it until around 3 months. Aiden still likes it too! LOL

Christy said...

All of your babies are so adorable. We didn't have a Bumbo seat - are they used to help a baby sit upright?

Anyways, Taylor is getting so big. I love the smiles.

Shasta's Stuff said...

What is a bumbo? Hm..... Love the pics and Taylor is getting so big, actually all the kids are getting so big! I will have pics soon! :-)

Megan said...

Hey! I never thought about using my bumbo now with Davin, I'm going to pull it out and see if it works. It'll help with Cade not smothering him when he's on the floor.
Oh crap. Speak of the devil...

Megan said...

ps:
cute hair cut
pps: when did you change the background? it's lookin' very sleek. I love my girly one cause the rest of my life is filled with testosterone!

Amber said...

So the bumbo seat is a seat that helps infants support themselves in an upright position. I think as taylor gets a little bigger she'll enjoy it more but as of right now Connor and Zachary each enjoy it immensly! Here's a link to a bumbo that probably would have more information about what the seat is :-) http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2324072&cp