baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Interview

So I told my friend Christy that I'd be up for an interview from her which I thought would be fun so I got my questions this weekend and here they are!

1. What is the worst and best parts of motherhood?
Okay so for me I feel the best part of motherhood is the fact that everyday for the rest of my life I have three faces looking at me daily so full of love. They love me so unconditionally and I love them the exact same way. I would say the worst part of motherhood is the fact that I don't have the freedom that I once had. I don't get to wake up in the morning when I want to and I have three children who seem to constantly have a need for something from me.

2. What is your biggest fear about raising a child with NF1?
My biggest fear about raising a child with NF1 is actually two fears. Since everything is seemingly unknown about this disease I fear that if she does develop tumors on her body that she will grow up being made fun of by her peers and that it will affect her self esteem. My other fear is that when she does decide to have children or not that if she does have children that the child that she carries does not have NF1 that is a severe case. There is a 50/50 chance of her passing this disease on and it tends to be a more dominant gene.

3. What career did you want to pursue when you were a kid?
I always wanted to be a dolphin trainer at Sea World growing up. I have always loved dolphins but never been a good swimmer and I came to find out that that is very important for dolphin trainers! I did get the opportunity to swim with dolphins when I was 14 in Hawaii and it was so incredibly awesome and I want to do it again! I still love dolphins and actually got a dolphin tattoo on my 18th birthday!

4. What is your favorite junk food, and how often do you indulge?
Lately my favorite junk food has been a Snickers bar. I usually eat them when I get to work so I have about three a week and I usually pair it was a Mountain Dew! Perfection to me!

5. If you won $100,000, how would you spend it?
If I won the money I would pay off my current debt, buy a new car (Nissan Armada!) and put some into savings to purchase a house!

Well that's my interview so if anybody is up for an interview just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Very interesting. I agree that the worst part of motherhood is the lack of freedom. Sometimes I just want to wake up late, watch TV, and then go shopping - BY MYSELF!