baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pictures and stuff

Tommorow I start work, and I am honestly dreading tomorrow. I am so nervous about every aspect of it. But mainly I'm nervous about putting my kids in daycare all day long. As the day gets closer I get more and more scared. I just hope that they do okay. I also have to work at my other job Monday and Tuesday so the beginning of the week is going to be a long one for me so I might not be around much on the computer! This week I managed to spend a lot of time with the kids and even did a couple photo shoots. I absolutely adore these pictures and get wait to get copies made of them! But I do have to say it is so freakin' difficult to get all three kids looking at me and smiling! I am dreading doing their christmas pictures, I think I need to start practicing more of my photoshop skills!

Seriously how cute is this!? I am so in love with this photo!

I think this is the only shot I got of all three of them looking in my direction and smiling!

Now this is what a normal shot in my household looks like! Connor generally always smiling at the camera, Zachary being uber crazy as usual, and Taylor looking at me less than thrilled that I am not holding as she would like me to do all day long if I would let her!


I am getting so involved in this photography with my kids, it has been so fun for the most part! I think it's time for a new camera for me espicially with christmas right around the corner!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy said...

I hope your new job is fabulous. Its always hard being the new person, but I am sure you'll adjust in no time.

I LOVE the black and white picture. Too Cute!