baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 05, 2007

Do you see what I see?



So if you can't tell the first picture is what I see when I look down! Can't even see my feet at all and I don't even want to know how far foward I'd have to lean to see them! I decided to take out the camera tonight and yeah there you go! I'm now considered "full term"! Over the past few days I've even started feeling some contractions. Don't know if they're Braxton Hicks or real ones but I'm hoping for a baby soon! Anybody have any guesses as to how much they think Taylor will weigh ? Humor me and take a guess!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

Nice pics. :-)Almost there! How much will she weigh? How much were Connor and Zack?

Anonymous said...

Well, it was weird to see what you see. I hope you can see your feet again very soon. And little Miss Taylor will more than likly weigh about 7.3lbs. ????

Amber said...

FYI for you...Connor weighed 7lbs 8 ounces and Zachary weighed 7lbs 4 ounces

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

perfect! I was just going to ask how much your boys weighed in at. I am going to say that Taylor will be a little smaller weighing in at 6lbs 14oz. What do I win?? ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll say she will weigh 7lbs 10oz.

I don't know why I think she will be bigger than the boys. Maybe because you gained so little weight.

I hope she comes in the next week!

Love you - Nana

Shasta's Stuff said...

Hm.... I say 7.5 :-)

Pixie said...

Alrighty, I'll say 7.2--Your poor little belly. Are you getting excited? I can't wait to see what she's going to look like!! I've thought about taking that view of picture, funny to see what you're seeing right now! Congrats on the 37 weeks!

Megan said...

Weeellllllll.... I'm going to guess
7 lbs 7 oz.
I'm with Katie, do we get a prize?

Megan said...

By the way, I tagged you for your 6 weirdest things!

Sabrina said...

OK, I'm gonna jump in here and guess 7lbs 9oz.. I was gonna say s.10 but Nana beat me to it! I LOVE the view in Pic#1. I wish I had done one like that, I know when I'm old and grey I'll want to look back and remember that special time.

Anonymous said...

14 lbs ... just kidding. In the news there was a 14 lb baby boy born a few weeks ago.... the size of a 3 month old. ok lets see 6 lbs and 10 ozs. i cant wait. love you guys auntie becky