baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

Siblings


Can you tell they're related?? These are each of my kids newborn pictures. The one on the left is Connor, Taylor's in the middle, and Zachary is on the right! My best friend got me the blue cloud blanket right after I gave birth to Connor and it worked out perfectly to use it for his first photo. When Connor was about 2 weeks old I knew I wanted to go get a pink one just in case I ever had a girl that way they could have matching pictures. So I've been holding onto my pink cloud blanket for over four years now and it's nice to finally see my daughter with the blanket! I love how each of these three pictures turned out and I can definantly seem some resemblance to all three of them at that stage in their life!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ashley said...

that is just really beautiful!! What a great keepsake for you!! you sure can tell that they are all related. Who do your kids look like?

Sabrina said...

Good lord, this would make for an AWESOME scrapbook page!!! I MAY lift the pictures from your site and scrap it..... ideas rolling in my head.. let me know if that would be OK!

Amber said...

Mama Beans~ Yeah if you want to do that, it would be fine by me cuz I'm sooo not creative in that aspect!! I'll be curious to see what you come up with! :-)

Ashley~ I'm told both my boys take after me and we're still not sure about Taylor yet but it looks like she may not look anything like me!

Pixie said...

I really like the layout...It's cute! Their baby pictures were all adorable and I love that they have matching blankets, how cute.

Des said...

So cute, Amber!

Christy said...

Your kids were all beautiful babies. That was a great idea - the cloud blanket. VERY CUTE!