baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 09, 2007

A quick update

Just wanted to let you guys know I just got back from my appt with the doctor. I'm just shy of 4cm and I convinced him to strip my membranes today instead of next week! So hopefully today or tomorrow I'll be in labor!! I was told to walk so I'm now going to dust off the double stroller that hasn't been used in months and take the boys for a walk. I'll write later if nothing has happened but hopefully something will happen!! Wish me luck :-)

4 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

good luck! Yay!! Walk, walk, walk!

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

whoa!!! Keep us all posted. So exciting!!!

Sabrina said...

Goods lord, he was willing to strip you 2 weeks early??!! NICE! Well, contracting thoughts your way...

Megan said...

Wow!
Best of luck! I'm on my way to buy castor oil!