baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day


So for the past few months I have been talking with Megan and it has been a pleasure getting to know her. We were each due to have babies in February and as luck would have it ended up delivering our children within an hour and a half of each other! Well she purchased this outfit for Miss Taylor and she has a similar one for her boy Davin and since today is Valentine's Day what better day to put her in the new outfit? She was of course swimming in the outfit like everything else I put on her but still cute none the less! So thanks Megan, we appreciate the outfit! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

6 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

And how is the mother of three?! She is so tiny! Wow, now Logan looks HUGE! he he She is so cute. I wanna know the whole story, I can't wait!

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

yay! more pics! Super cute. She is so adorable.

Ashley said...

Hi! I just delurked over at Megan's site and found my way to you. What a gorgeous little girl you have! Congrats. I have an 18 month old son and a 2 month old girl! Looks like you have your hands full with 3! You can be my inspiration!

Christy said...

She is so adorable. You are very very lucky.

Pixie said...

Oh my gosh, she's just sweet as candy! I love that outfit, it's so precious! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day with your three cute little Valentine's.

Becka said...

She adorable. I love the valentine outfit.