baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 
 
I think that this one Connor's favorite! When he got to feed the dolphins he was so excited! It made me all emotional to see him so excited and happy about the dolphins because it was a dream of mine when I was younger to work with dolphins and he even asked me during the dolphin show if he could do that when he gets older! It made me all choked up just because I know exactly the feeling that he was having at that moment. Dolphins are by far my favorite animal ever! Which is why I have my dolphin tattoo. I'm hoping that when Connor gets a little older he'll be provided with the same oppurtunity that I was by my parents to swim with the dolphins! I did it when I was 15 and it was the coolest thing ever! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did connor and zach react to the dolphins i bet they were excited. hope you guys all had a good time love auntie becky