baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkin Carving Time

 
So the unimaginable has happened and we actually managed to get our pumpkins carved this halloween! I was very impressed that it actually got done and we all had a good time doing it, well everyone except Zachary cuz he conveniently decided to take a nap then! I think that Asa did an excellent job of carving out the faces and I'm very happy with them! On a side note I got a glimpse of my near future tonight because I got the long awaited phone call from N & S that their baby Logan is about to make his debut so I was off to the hospital to pick up their older son and have him spend the night with us tonight. The five of us all went out to dinner at Quizno's and then over to Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory. It was quite different when there is three kids and only two adults! Everyone did excellent. All the boys ate their dinner wonderfully and they each got to pick out their own chocolate to take home and eat but it was just more involved in getting three kids out the door, dinner ready, in the car and all that! Asa and I definantly have our work cut out for us in the future! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Quite a change, I bet. You guys are gonna be pros about it tho, as usual.

Megan said...

Love all the pumpkin madness! I was worrying about how I was going to manage 2!! I was saying to hubby that I'm going to have to pick him up first, next year, then the kids at daycare, cause I don't know how I'll get two ready and out the door.. although by then, Cade will be walking. There's one family with triplets at the daycare who just turned one.. what do they do?! AND HOW?!