baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Belly Shots

 
 
So I'm officialy halfway through this pregnancy! I've now had a few days since my ultrasound and it's starting to sink in that yes this is a girl cuz it was hard for me to grasp at first. I couldn't be happier than I am at the moment. I have a womderful husband, two beautiful children with one more on the way, and some of the greatest friends! So thank you to all of my family and to my friends out there for the outpouring of excitement and happiness for me! It is so nice to finally be able to refer to this baby as a she and not an it. I am just now starting to pour through the baby names that are available online cuz the ones that I liked so far Asa doesn't but I'm thinking it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with a name since we've never had a chance to sift through girl names! I'm finally starting to feel her move! It's nothing consistent but I have felt her a couple times. It was pretty awesome to see her on the ultrasound machine because she was moving all over. Her hands were up and down back and forth. And her legs were moving around too. When the ultrasound lady was trying to get a good profile pic of the baby she started poking my stomach and it was funny cuz she would poke my stomach and my little girl would respond! Aaaahhh technology is awesome! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

karla said...

I just love love LOVE pregnant belly pictures!

Pixie said...

I'm so glad you're getting your girl! It'll be so cool to see what she's going to look like...being boys until now! I'm psyched for you guys. Can't wait to hear what names you guys pick out and what this little chica is going to look like! ;)

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Yay for week 20 pics!!! You are too cute!

Sabrina said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Off topic,.. sorry!

I was just reminded what today is.. please give Asa a hug from me as I'm sure this is tough on him! I can't imagine......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And yes, belly pics are SO fun!

Amber said...

Mama Beans~
Thanks for the thought of Asa on this day! Will definantly pass on the message to him!

Shasta's Stuff said...

:-) Hm... those pics look familiar! :-) I was so excited when I started to feel Logan move! And the ultrasound was fun too, he was all over the place, I'm hopeing we get another one so Dakota can see.

Megan said...

Sorry I haven't checked in lately.. congratulations on the girl-baby news! She looks beautiful =) How luck you are getting to look at the pink section! I finally let myself buy something for the new baby, but it was all white. We have tons of girl-name possibilities, but are stuck on boys.. we should exchange lists! hahah!

Anyways, glad to see you're looking so well.. I'll be posting my belly pic this week too.