baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 27, 2006

New Shots!

 
 
So Connor and I decided to have some fun a few nights back when I was starting to feel a little better so we got the self timer ready on the camera and took some pictures! She's definantly in there!! And an update from the last post I am finally starting to feel better. My voice came back for the most part on Wednesday and I've only thrown up once in the past 3 days so definantly an improvement! Hopefully the worst is behind me and I can continue to feel better cuz man that sucked! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

I love the pic of you and Connor! It's awesome! :-)

Pixie said...

Awe, those are cute pictures. I'm glad you're feeling better. You know, when she's a teenager she's going to give you all this grief again?! lol

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear that you are feeling better. You look good and yes I can see she is in there!

Love the pictures of the "boys"!

You make my day when you put new things on your page.

Nana

Becka said...

I love the picture of you and Connor

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

so so precious where Connor is kissing his baby sis :) Adorable!

Megan said...

Beautiful belly shots! I can't believe how big I (we?!) are getting!

karla said...

I'm such a sucker for pregnant belly shots. Just love them!